According to the report of the Kothari Commission, “The destiny of India is being shaped in its classrooms.” Education inculcates civic and social responsibility. Education is an essential factor of human development, and brings refinement in man. The advancement of civilization is very much influenced by the development in education. Bringing this in mind we emphasized our trainees towards:-
- Developing an integrated personality.
- Imparting sound theoretical and practical knowledge of teaching.
- Developing the quality of leadership and sense of creativity.
- Inculcating social Cultural and moral values and pride of national heritage.
- To Contribute New Perspectives to the World of Knowledge
- Developing National integrity and International understanding.
- Developing optimistic and enthusiastic teachers for tomorrow.
- Developing interest towards research and innovations in education.
- To Provide a Context of Learning that Enhances Professionalism, Humanism and Social Responsibility.